nutraMetrix® NutriClean® ProbioticsView All Products
Single Bottle (30 Servings)
- 10 billion active Colony Forming Units (CFUs)
- 10 scientifically chosen probiotic strains:
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- BIO-tract® technology
- LiveBac® technology
- Helps maintain optimal bacterial balance
- Promotes a strong immune system
- Supports a normal immune response
- Promotes bowel regularity and stomach comfort
- Promotes colon health
- Supports healthy teeth
- Promotes healthy vaginal flora
- Promotes healthy vaginal pH
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports the body’s normal resistance to yeast
- Supports a healthy upper digestive tract
What Makes nutraMetrix® Nutriclean® Probiotics Unique?
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that work to remove toxins from the body, and help regulate the balance between harmful and beneficial bacterial in the digestive tract. nutraMetrix Nutriclean Probiotics promotes healthy digestion by providing beneficial bacteria to recolonize and balance the GI tract, and hinder the growth of harmful, toxic bacteria, while also promoting a healthy immune system. nutraMetrix Nutriclean Probiotics provides 10 different strains and 10 billion active probiotic organisms. Each strain has a unique purpose, and the strains work synergistically to impact numerous areas of health, from immunity to stomach comfort and bowel regularity.
While other probiotics products may deliver large amounts of Colony Forming Units (CFUs) and probiotic strain variety, they do not deliver the complete support that nutraMetrix NutriClean Probiotics offers. This could be for a number of reasons. First, the number of CFUs in other products may be coming from a small number of strains. But nutraMetrix NutriClean probiotics delivers its 10 billion CFUs from 10 probiotics strains, specifically targeting numerous areas of digestive and immune health.
Second, many of these products’ strains and CFUs can easily become less viable due to their manufacturing process and extended shelf life. By the time you take the product, it may be significantly less effective. nutraMetrix NutriClean Probiotics utilizes LiveBac® technology – a unique tableting process that delivers highly viable probiotic organisims far less susceptible to the effects of damaging environmental factors. This extends the active shelf life of our product.
Third, probiotics can become ineffective when they come in contact with stomach acids during the digestive process. This means that when you take a probiotics product, the number of viable strains and CFUs can become greatly reduced by the time they are absorbed into the body. To combat this, nutraMetrix NutriClean Probiotics utilizes BIO-tract® technology, a patented delivery system that protects probiotic organisms from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract, ensuring a significantly higher percentage of organisms reaches the intestine alive.
nutraMetrix NutriClean Probiotics has 10 carefully selected probiotics strains, each with unique roles to help you maintain bacterial balance and optimal digestive health:
- Lactobacillus plantarum was selected because of its unique ability to destroy pathogens (potentially harmful bacteria).
- Lactobacillus acidophilus for a number of reasons, perhaps most notably its ability to synthesize lactase, an enzyme which breaks down lactose. Therefore, it is very beneficial for individuals who struggle with lactose or milk sensitivities.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus plays a major role in immune support.
- Lactobacillus salivarius has been shown to fight off at least five dangerous bacteria that are involved in the formation of plaque on teeth and peptic ulcers.
- Lactobacillus casei promotes overall digestive comfort, and helps relieve constipation while lactobacillus helveticus has been shown to prevent and reduce the duration of diarrhea.
- Lactobacillus helveticus has been shown to reduce the duration of mild diarrhea.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum supports the protective barrier in the digestive tract to increase protection from pathogens.
- Bifidobacterium longum helps minimize the growth of harmful bacteria by competing for attachment sites in the intestines.
- Bifidobacterium breve was included because research has shown that allergies, gas and diarrhea have been associated with a shortage of this bacterium.
- Bifidobacterium infantis supports overall digestion and metabolism.