Do you have more than one office/Do you have another office in Hudson, FL?
- We only have one location: 5145 Deer Park Dr, New Port Richey, FL 34653. This is near the Trinity area. You can find a map with directions under Maps & Directions. If you are still having trouble finding our office, please call our office and one of the staff members will help you with the directions.
What time do you open? What time are you open until?
- Our office hours are found here under the map: Hours of Operation. Our doors open at 8:30am, but our phones aren't turned over until 9:00am. If you need to pick up paperwork or speak to a nurse, please call first to see if someone can help better assist you. If everything is ready, or you are instructed to come in, please be sure to visit us during 8:30am-4:30pm Mon-Thur or 8:30am-11:30am Fri so our staff has enough time to help you with your needs before our doors close.
What Insurances do you take?
- We accept several different insurance plans, which can be found here: Insurance List. This list may be subject to change and does not include every specific plan that the insurance companies listed may offer. Please call our office with your Insurance ID#, name, and date of birth so our Insurance Department can verify if we participate with your specific insurance policy.
What kind of problems does Dr. Candelora treat? Is he a certified surgeon?
- Dr. Candelora is an Orthopaedic Surgeon; His bio can be found here: Dr. Candelora. He is a specialist for Orthopaedics, specializing in the large joints and bones. For more information on the types of issues he can treat and the procedures he preforms, click this link: Services.
Does Dr. Candelora perform surgery on the back?
- Dr. Candelora can evaluate you and lead you in the correct way regarding surgery. He does not treat the back, but can refer you to a spine specialist whom can further help you. Please contact our office with your information if you would like an evaluation for you back.
Does Dr. Candelora treat/see Minors?
- Dr. Candelora evaluates/treats Minors on a case-by-case basis. This truly depends on what kind of problems the patient is having. Please call our office and our staff will gladly take all the necessary information and present it to Dr. Candelora for further instruction.